Wednesday, April 19, 2006

100 Waves





















a project that started because I had an injured shoulder. I worked hard all last year and therefore did not do much surfing with my kayak. The plan was to spend lots of time surfing this year. But, I got injured and needed surgery and time off. I anticipated 100 days without a surf, thus decided to draw at least 100 waves. From my last surf on the Sheepscot River in Maine (reversing falls) to my first surf post-surgery at George's Hole on the Housatonic River in Connecticut, there was 138 days out of the water.
Each image is just a bit bigger than 4" x 6"

1 comment:

jessie said...

Hi Scott,
Thanks for your web/blog page - is that what its called? I like these waves, they are very familar . What size are they? I would like to see these in real life some time because as you said the photos don't really capture the work the way the naked eye does. See you thursday, Jessie